First things first… We are looking for submissions of all things bike, not just electric bike content. Keep reading…
Thank you for your interest in the Electric Bike LEED blog. We will review submissions as quickly as possible and keep you updated on our review status. We edit and approve quickly.
We only accept submissions via email.
GUIDELINES FOR CONTRIBUTORS
The Electric Bike LEED blog covers ALL things bike, electric bike and e-bike kit news, tips and gear, exciting rides, product news, events, and more.
The Electric Bike LEED blog is looking for FIVE TYPES of posts from guest bloggers.
- Inspiring posts: An inspiring story about someone achieving something. The main message here is “if he/she can do it, so can I.” Click here for an example.
- How-to/tutorial posts: This is one of the most popular post types and one that arguably brings the most value to our community. The most important thing to focus on while writing it is to give some specific information on how to do/perform/attain/reach whatever is promised in the title of the post. Videos and images work very well as additional resources for how-to posts. Click here for an example.
- Stories: There’s nothing like a good story of a bicycle trip or bike overnight. Click here for an example.
- Standard list posts: A list post is another popular post type. The basic idea is that you take a topic or a problem and you try to come up with a number of separate solutions to it. These can also be “interest” posts such as the “History of Bicycles” or something of the like. List posts are so popular because they are extremely easy to follow. Each point is usually not related to the other ones, which means that even a distracted mind can get a lot of value from the whole post or broaden their horizon and appreciation for bicycles, especially electric bikes. Click here for an example.
- Photo essay: A set or series of photographs that are intended to tell a story. Please include captions with all photographs. We are particularly looking for our customers’ stories that they will share with our community that may improve the life of another with insight on your life and experiences.
Please note, compelling photos make all the difference. And you must have permission to use those photos.
No length requirements. Posts should simply be high quality and comprehensive.
The Not-So-Fine Print:
- We prefer a well-written and high-quality original article (we all know how Google hates duplicate content).
- We prefer an article that reflects the writing style/tone of the blog.
- Include a short author bio including a maximum of 1 anchor text link to your own website. Remember, Google frowns upon guest blogging as a link building technique.
- To adhere to Google’s guidelines for guest blogging, articles that are clearly intended as a link building scheme will be rejected. So please be thoughtful about any links you include in articles you submit for consideration.
- Include proper attribution of photos, data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article.
- Submissions must meet the LEED blogging team’s quality standards in order to get published.
- Please avoid being self-promotional in the body of your article. Save that for your author bio.
- The LEED blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- LEED reserves the right to include calls-to-action to Adventure Cycling content, including but not limited to email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.
Ready to Submit?
Communications Director, Mandy Wallace
Leed Bicycle Solutions
6343 Cottonwood Canyon Rd
Mountain Green, UT 84050