The LEED 500 Series (500 Watt) Electric Bike Kit comes standard with a pedal assist sensor (PAS). The installation of the new PD-DH2 is straight forward and allows the rider to activate the electric drive system by pedaling. The patented dual semi-circular PAS is simple to install as it is efficient.
E-BIKE PAS INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
3. LEFT SIDE TYPE 1 bottom bracket install. The PAS (PD-DH2) is installed on the LEFT SIDE of these two brackets:
4. LEFT SIDE TYPE 2 bottom bracket install. The PAS (PD-DH2) is installed on the LEFT SIDE of these two brackets:
5. Install the PAS (PD-DH2) disc and fasten the metal ring to secure the PAS.
6. Adjust the distance appropriately between both the PAS and the disc magnets.
7. The bottom portion of the PAS sensor should parallel the circular hole of the PAS disc.
8. Connect the PAS cable to the controller cable. An extension cable is available for purchase here.
9. Secure the PAS sensor to the frame with zip ties.
SINGLE-CIRCLE E-BIKE PAS UPGRADE
If you have the previous single-circle PAS model, click here to upgrade your PAS to the PD-DH2. The new PD-DH2 now comes standard with all 500 Series (500W) motorized bike kits.
ELECTRIC BIKE KIT INSTALLATION SUPPORT
Please contact us by email at email@example.com 24/7 or call us M-F between 9am and 5pm MDT at (866) 933-8716 if you would like to upgrade to the PD-DH2.
For complete installation instructions of the 500 Series motor bike kit, please visit the 500 Watt Electric Bike Kit Installation Instructions article.